2009-11-18

Christmas is coming!

And so is one of my kids!

Short post. My oldest daughter phoned last night and invited herself (and family) (including two grandkids) over for Christmas day. This always fills me full of joy because:
  • She feels comfortable enough to phone and invite herself
  • I will get to play with Grandkids
  • Spending Christmas with family is a blast.
  • I get to play with Grandkids
  • I can cook a big turkey (or roast or something) and not be eating leftovers for two months.
  • Did I mention I get to play with the Grandkids?

2 comments:

  1. And where is Grandma ?????
    Does she even get to play with her grandkids?????
    It feels to me like someone is hogging the said grandkids before they even get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Was anyone going to tell me about this? What if I want to play with my kids???

    ReplyDelete