2012-02-22

Caffeine free....

2012-02-21: Day +71.

Back to work after a nice four day weekend.

Today, I went caffeine free (at least, I think I did - I had a decaf Americano in the morning.)

Tough day. Depressed, lethargic, a headache all day and my leg hurt like fire. I managed to get in a full day at work, even with all that to complain about.

Once nice I was able to do at the end of the day was catch up on these blog entries. Finally. Blogging days after is rather useless. I remember bits of the day, but nothing is fresh, nothing is vibrant or has the same meaning as the day it occurs.

I had wanted to do more exploration with Cucumber and jemmy or uispec4j once I got home, but I just felt wiped. Instead, I watched a couple of episodes of Eureka and then crashed. I was in bed by 8:30 and slept through to 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment