2012-02-24

One more sleep!

2012-02-23: Day +73.

One more sleep and my sweetheart arrives!

I worked from home today. As I've said before, I always get a bit amazed at just how productive I am when I do that. I get through emails, I get things crossed off my todo list, I get a better sleep and generally just feel like a lot gets done.

I did some more work on the cucumber with uispec4j. Works very smoothly ... except... it won't terminate. Sigh. Always something. I've tried dispose on the main interceptor, dispose on the main window, getting the frame of the main window and disposing that, reset the environment and nothing works. Of course, java.lang.System.exit(0) does the trick, but it then cuts out of cucumber as well.

That is really the strangest thing. Cucumber finishes and gives its stats and so forth - but the threads just keep on running. Hopefully I will find something simple that handles that eventually. For now, I'm just going to proceed with actually doing some BDD/TDD on this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment