2012-01-02

2012

Yesterday was day +20.

The strangest thing happened to me at the new year's eve party. Part way though the night, I started experiencing an overwhelming sadness. Each stranger at the club seemed to just accentuate it, as did looking at people while dancing.

In my past, I've had times when I have experience "free-floating anxiety", but this is the first time I can recall having "free-floating sadness".

I woke up just feeling like I had a hangover. I thought not drinking was supposed to be a cure for that ailment :). Obviously, eating a large rich meal and staying up to 2 in the morning allows you to have those again. Oh yay.

We had a nice visit with my brother and his wife, hanging some of Marie's paintings and chatting about the upcoming year.

Finally, I found that a night of dancing and an hour of vacuuming do not make my hip a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment