2012-01-18

55.1

Yesterday was day +36.

Still amazingly cold in Calgary. I took the bus in as it was just too cold for the car and my sweetie was still feeling the effects of the migraine.

Work was OK. I'm really starting to consider what do I need to do as part of my exit to ensure it is smooth.

The funnest part of the day was doing more work on LQPL. I've been quite strict with myself in doing the behaviour driven development with HUnit. The fascinating thing is I spent about 40 minutes writing tests and then wrote the code to pass most of them in about 5. The even more fascinating thing is how comfortable I feel with the result of the code. The tests are really working like an example based specification, so I can easily explain exactly what is acceptable input to the parser.

I'm now one-tenth of the way through being 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment