2011-12-17

Good stuff, Dissapointing stuff

Day +5.


The good stuff was that I finalized the first draft of my three month plan this morning. I tell you, working with LaTeX is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The ability to actually control exactly what you will see in the final copy is so nice. Using Git for the versioning management with a SubVersion backend worked perfectly as well. Nice stuff.

The disappointing stuff was that we got some upsetting news in the afternoon. It took up a lot of energy through the rest of the day, which is not how I wanted to spend our time on a Saturday. Ah well, we'll just have to figure it out.

Small stuff – I love the way that OSX Lion allows you to type accented characters.(Hold the key down, choice appear, type the number of the one you want.)

Other stuff – I felt horrid first thing in the morning. Damn Flu!

I'm going to wait a week or so before publishing the three month plan, just to let it sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment