2011-12-27

I Wrote a Server

Day +15.

Today, I managed to set up the LQPL server to accept TCP connections and to assemble and load compiled LQPL programs. Part of the productivity was due to the greatness of Haskell, part due to being able to use some code from Real World Haskell.

I'm beginning to think my January goals for LQPL are a bit too easy. If so, I'll just do more on inverse products.

Work was non-remarkable. Processed about 90 emails. Had a nice lunch with a friend.

Noticed that carrying items in my pockets just spikes my hip pain immensely. Back to wearing the fanny pack again. We did a 20 minute walk tonight, which was really nice. I'm using an Arnica rub now, and ice, to see how well that can manage the pain. So far, so good, no Tylenol needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment